Welcome, we are looking forward to having you as part of our practice. Here are a few housekeeping items for you to know:
- Please fill out the health history and new patient form by clicking this button. We depend on you telling us about all your medical history. More things may affect your dental treatment than you imagine so please be thorough and as transparent and complete as possible.
- Please read the agreement we have with our patients. Your good dental health is the responsibility of both of us. You will get the best out of us and your mouth if we each do our part.
- Please keep open communications with us. We’re here to give you your best dental value, knowing what you want and need from us is essential.
- We will treat you just as we would our own family or friends. You have my word on it. We look forward to building a friendly, lasting relationship.
- We do take photos and other images for training and quality control as well as diagnostic and promotional reasons. These may be printed or digitally transmitted but will never be identified with your name without your expressed permission.
Dentist/Patient AgreementsCOMPLETE OUR ONLINE PATIENT FORM
Better dental experience, Better health, More beautiful smiles.
For a great dentist/patient relationship our team has committed to exceeding expectations incompassion, innovation, and excellence.
We ask you to commit to the following:
- Keep us informed: Please tell us promptly of any dental or medical changes and a full list of your current medications and conditions.
- Daily care of your mouth: Please put in a good daily effort at brushing, flossing, and wearing appliances as we have instructed you. It’s really up to you…daily.
- Scheduling: Please come for your regular exam, x-rays, and preventive hygiene care at the frequency we have prescribed for you. Please take our advice for good health.
- Appointments: Please be here at your agreed upon appointment time. We will remind you by text, email or phone call. We require 24 hours if you cannot come for your reserved time. Please be courteous.
- Payment: Please let us know how you intend to pay for your dental care (visa, check, cash, HSA, Care Credit). We expect payment on the day the work is done.
- Dental Benefits: Dental benefits or “insurance” is a great asset to you. It contributes to paying part of your cost. We will file your forms at no charge. But please understand that you and your employer have the contract with the dental benefits company, not us. We can help you understand and maximize your benefit. We work for you, giving you top quality dental care in exchange for your prompt payment.
- Refer your friends: We thrive on your kind words, google reviews, and referrals. Please consider talking to your friends about your experience here and referring them to come here as well.
WE DELIVER THE FINEST CARE FOR OUR PATIENTS.
Dean R. Anderson Dental provides personalized dental care to anyone. We pride ourselves in utilizing the most up to date equipment, technology, materials and methods available.
In order to provide nothing but the best to our patients, we are always researching and implementing state-of-the-art technologies in all of our procedures. These new technologies allow us to detect dental concerns at early stages, treat your dental issues with precision, and provide beautiful, lasting restorations.
Our premium dental software system maximizes your dental benefits, your time and our office efficiency. When you visit our office you can be confident that you are receiving the finest and most advanced dental care and the best dental value available anywhere.
I understand that Dean R Anderson DDS PC dental office may take or receive photographs, videos, audio and other images of its office, its employees, patients, and visitors. The Practice may wish to use such data for educational, promotional, and other purposes. I give my permission for release, without compensation or prior notice, my name, images and voice for Dr. Andersons printed or digital publications, presentations, or internet use.
I hereby voluntarily consent to the use of my name, photos, videos, voice, or likeness by Dr. Anderson from this day forward until I submit written revocation. I further waive any claim against the Practice its employees or agents related to the use or publication of my likeness, voice, or videos.
I freely give this authorization without expectation of compensation.
To revoke this consent in writing please contact:
Dean R Anderson DDS
1400 Hawthorne #2,
Alexandria MN 56308