Welcome, we are looking forward to having you as part of our practice. Here are a few housekeeping items for you to know:
- Please click here to go to the new patient and medical history forms. Put in your name and appointment date. Please fill out both the new patient form and the medical history form. We depend on you telling us about all your medical history. Many health issues may affect your dental treatment so please be thorough and as transparent and complete as possible.
- Please read the Dentist/Patient Agreement below. Your good dental health is the responsibility of both you and us. Working together we can keep you comfortable and healthy.
- Please keep open communications with us. We’re here to give you your best dental value, knowing what you want and need from us is essential.
- We will treat you just as we would our own family or friends. You have my word on it. We look forward to building a friendly, lasting relationship.
- We do take photos and other images for training and quality control as well as diagnostic and promotional reasons. These may be printed or digitally transmitted but will never be identified with your name without your expressed permission.
- We promise to you that our team is committed to exceeding expectations in compassion, innovation, and excellence.
- We ask you to commit to the following:
- Keep us informed: Please tell us promptly of any dental or medical changes and a full list of your current medications and conditions.
- Daily care of your mouth: Please put in a good daily effort at brushing, flossing, and wearing appliances as we have instructed you. It’s really up to you…daily.
- Scheduling: Please come for your regular exam, x-rays, and preventive hygiene care at the frequency we have prescribed for you. Please take our advice for good health.
- Appointments: Please be here at your agreed-upon appointment time. We will remind you by text, email or phone call. We require 24 hours if you cannot come for your reserved time. Please be courteous.
- Payment: Please let us know how you intend to pay for your dental care (visa, check, cash, HSA, Care Credit). We expect payment on the day the work is done.
- Dental Benefits: Dental benefits or “insurance” is a great asset to you. It contributes to paying part of your cost. We will file your forms at no charge. But please understand that you and your employer have the contract with the dental benefits company, not us. We can help you understand and maximize your benefit. We work for you, giving you top-quality dental care in exchange for your prompt payment.
- Refer your friends: We thrive on your kind words, google reviews, and referrals. Please consider talking to your friends about your experience here and referring them to come here as well.
We're here for: